Want to slow down, but not ready to retire? Or, has increased patient load created a need for more O.D. days in your practice? Concerned about the level of commitment from associates? You might consider selling a partial interest in your practice.
V1 offers financing for a partnership interest or corporate stock purchase:
- Sole practitioner selling a portion of a practice
- Sale of a retiring partner's interest in a practice
- Formation of multiple doctor practice
- Obtain ownership soon after graduation
- Reduces business risk as the senior partner becomes a "mentor"
- Realize value through your contribution to practice growth
- Receive cash upon sale
- Practice assets generally remain free and clear
- Lock in your successor and gradually transition into retirement while retaining control of the practice
- Build a larger, more valuable practice through the dedication of a partial owner